Friday, January 28, 2011

I WANT ALL THEM SHOES!

I've been really into floral print shoes until my fixation for all things patterned in flora has bloomed into a full-on obsession. 
Ohh how much I loved doc martens vintage and floral print shoes but dang, it's too overpriced. 
I should get any floral print shoe in order to satisfy my hunger for a nice pair of floral shoes


Dr Martens
Eye Boot Taupe Victorian Flower
Eye Boot Black Quilon













Brogues























Lace-up brogues














Floral Print Brogues







Asos floral brogues











Paul Smith floral brogues


Tan and vintage floral print


White and denim floral print

Floral print shoes









































 wearing a gorgeous pair of jeans with the perfect pair of shoes *.*


GAHHHHHHHH ~.~





SHOES

vintage pumps












This is not everyone's style I know, but look at those, they are the eye-catching shoes to kick up your heels in.

4 comments:

ain j said...

Omaigee ~~~
those shoes makes me mouthwathering lol !!!!!

Colyn Eylvera George said...

kann? hehe those were my jaw dropping shoes hehehe

Gooseberry//Yo said...

baru jumpa blog awak. Maybe its fate?

http://gooseberry.tumblr.com/post/4057391590/the-only-shoes-left

floral shoes all around. rm29 je

Colyn Eylvera George said...

Gahhhhh.let me know if u hv new designs kayy?