Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life is a beautiful struggle.

Hows the early days in 2012 been treating you people? Hope all is well with you.

Recently, I went to a hill. There, a big shady tree stands. A strong wind blows shaking the branches of the tree and many dry leaves fall to the ground. It reminds me of the changes and challenges that I have faced in the previous year. 2011 has been a year of mixed blessings, a year of many lessons, and a year of bittersweet times for everyone. Time passes very quickly, children become adults. I really miss the good old days, when I don't have to care what others think of me and make difficult choices in life. I have been through much and maybe I still have a long way to go. It is a test for all of us, let us pray to God that we will be able to see it through until good times come again.

May the good Lord bless you abundantly. Loves,



No comments: