Sunday, February 5, 2012

A New Door To A Different World

I am trying to figure out how to make my life more meaningful. Of course, it is meaningful now, with my family and friends around me, sharing the ups and downs in life, I feel so blessed to have them around. Thousand reasons why I should not complain. Then, I thought to myself, what else could I ask for if not to have them around. Nothing else mattered. I cant ask for more, God. But You have given me life which I should celebrate and spend every bits of it to the fullest.  I start to think of exploring new things in my life. Living my passions and doing what I love.  Life's too beautiful, I wasted a lot of time doing nothing, letting my interests go off just like that. I want to do what I love. I love, I adore and I am happy seeing people sparkling their life by living their interests and sharing them with people. 
Like them Claradevi, Marcella Caroline, Lala BohangJulian Tanoto
I am their silent reader. I love how they are seemingly living their passions in such a young age. They truly inspired me on what they are doing in their life, I hate myself doing nothing about myself. I want to do something besides studying. I want to share my thoughts about fashion with other fashion lovers. Developing it into something bigger as so many other fashion bloggers have done. I have tons of ideas that I need to let it out. I want to play with colors, dress up, take photos and travel and most of all, be who I am. Hopefully these aren't just words, I going to start off something :)


''The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are''

Loves, colyn


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks so much lovely for following my blog! :) now following yours as well :). And I love your outlook on life, definitely its very rewarding to have friends & family by your side when trying to pursue something you're passionate about :).

<3, Kathleen.

Colyn Eylvera George said...

Thank you Kathleen!Indeed it is. Hv a good day darling <3